Due to COVID-19
All Masses & Gatherings Are Available Remotely
or Landline Only
Click image of leaflet to open the PDF
of Sunday's service leaflet
Palm Sunday, April 5, 2020
Virtual Mass at 10:30 a.m.
Instructions for Joining Mass by Telephone or Online
Join and Listen by Telephone
1) Dial (646) 558-8656
2) Enter Meeting ID # 634-478-647
3) Ignore when prompted to enter a "participant ID" and simply press the # key
Join by Computer or Smartphone at http://bit.ly/GraceChurchOnline
1) The link above should start the process to take you to the video stream.
2) You will be asked to download Zoom if you have not previously.
3) If you download Zoom and it does not take you automatically to the livestream, come back to this email and click again on the link above.
4) Alternatively go to the Join a Meeting page on Zoom and enter the Meeting ID # 634-478-647 (password is “Grace,” if needed).
Streaming on our Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/gracechurchinnewark/
Holy Online Holy Week Schedule
All services below are accessed according to the same instructions above.
Palm Sunday Mass, April 5 at 10:30 a.m.
Holy Monday Mass, April 6 at 6:30 p.m.
Holy Tuesday Mass, April 7 at 6:30 p.m.
Holy Wednesday Mass, April 8 at 6:30 p.m.
Maundy Thursday Mass with Footwashing, April 9 at 6:30 p.m.
Good Friday Mass of the Presanctified with Veneration of the Cross, April 10 at 6:30 p.m.
Easter Vigil, April 11 at 6:30 p.m.
Easter Day Mass, April 12 at 10:30 a.m.
Worship in the Beauty of Holiness
Service with the Compassion of Christ
Grace Church is an Anglican Catholic Parish
in the Episcopal Church located in
Downtown Newark, NJ.
To learn more about us, please watch our
welcome video and spend some time
browsing our website.
We look forward to welcoming you
through the doors of
Grace Church in Newark.
A New Weeknight Online Gathering
A new online gathering of parishioners is happening on Wednesdays at 8:00 p.m. throughout the year for prayer and study of scripture.
Until Further Notice
10:30AM - Virtual Mass (see above)
8:00PM - Virtual Grace Gathering (see above)
No weekday Masses other than during Holy Week
as scheduled above